Saturday 22 December 2007

Allison Baker

Got this sent to me a while back from Allison Baker. Sorry it slipped past me for a while!

"Hey there, my name's Allie and i'm 18 from Cape Cod, MA. This is the brotat i share with Stacey, Christina, and Brian. Stacey explained most of our story... we decided to get this tattoo on the way to one of the many shows that we go to together. We were all talking about how Dashboard has saved us, and made us better, so the line from End of an Anchor fit perfectly. This tattoo is an every day reminder of how much Dashboard means to me, and to all of us. thanks for making this site!"


An awesome brotat! Love it!

Stay safe

x

1 comment:

blyons said...

allie! i think i met you at the JWU show last may! I was standing next to you with a friend of mine! remember you said youd send me pics!? id love to see them! find me on facebook! briana lyons. jwu alum! i beg you!!!