Monday 24 December 2007

Celeste

Kari the lead lady at 'This Old Wound' passed on Celeste's tattoo to me. Unfortunately Celeste lost contact with us so i don't know her last name or have a proper personal story to post but it's just such a great tat and a shame to not put up so here it is! (Celeste drop us a line sometime DBCTattoo@gmail.com)

Celeste, 21, from texas!

"I was actually lucky enough to show chris my tattoo in october when he played in houston. and he mentions my tattoo on his myspace blog.

its of a cassette tape with the tape unraveling saying "ender will save us".

a few months ago this guy from the dc website found me on myspace and told me how he had met chris and they were talking about dashboard tattoos and chris had a picture of the dashboard tattoo i got on his cell phone and said his brother showed it to him on the website and he took a photo of it because it was his favorite dashboard tattoo. so if you read his blog he mentions the most original one he had seen yet but "must admitt i had seen it before on the website" =)

i came up with the idea but cant draw at all a friend who does my tatttoos was able to put it together for me. my idea his art work. im glad i got it tho. dashboard has had such an impact on my life."


Awesome!

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from everyone hear at the 'DC Tattoos' site.

Stay safe

xxxx

No comments: