Thursday 6 December 2007

Amanda Catron

Just received an email from Amanda Catron (19) from Columbus, OH. Her story is really touching! I think we can all be inspired from it:

"As soon as I saw the apple image I knew I wanted it on my body! I got it exactly a week after the new album came out, but it's more of a tribute as to how Chris' songs have helped me through some hard times (like everyone else, I suppose). The apple, for me, represents a year in my life when the bottom fell out of everything (my mom left and my father was diagnosed with cancer) and that was the year that I discovered Dashboard Confessional. Without those songs...I don't think I'd be here today. Thus, this tattoo represents the fact that the bottom may fall out of everything, but in the end everything will be okay. Of course, it's a work in progress and I plan to add lyrics and more whenever I have more money!"


Thanks Amanda!

Stay safe everyone.

No comments: