Wednesday 19 December 2007

Danielle Calderone

A simplisctic yet awesome Tattoo sent in from Danielle Calderone:

Hey! My name is Danielle, and I live in Illinois. I I have been aware of Dashboard for the last 7 or 8 years, but I haven't been a true fan until the last year. Because I'm older and have gone through a lot more, I can relate to Chris' lyrics as of late. So it's just been in the last year that I have really gotten attached to dashboard confessional. I always wanted a tattoo, I just never knew what. I was on the way to Summerfest, and it just came to me. There are tons of personal reasons why I got this tattoo, and it does have multiple meanings, but it all stems from my love for Dashboard confessional. I'm planning on a bigger one as a tribute to dashboard, but I haven't figured out just what and where I want it. I love Dashboard Confessional and I love this damn tattoo! It's on my left wrist.


Awesome tat Danielle! Thanks!

Get sending me some more tats people:
DBCTattoo@gmail.com

Stay safe

x

2 comments:

Moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tintin said...

it looks like it's done with a sharpie. o.O